Please note that this event has now finished.
This webinar is relevant to senior executives and managers from all disciplines and in-house counsel.
Join us for a webinar focusing on the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR will have implications for all businesses and, with potential fines of up to 4% of global turnover or €20m, this legislation is not to be ignored.
Businesses should start to take steps now in order to ensure compliance by 25 May 2018.
The principle of accountability and the requirement for privacy by design and default makes GDPR a “boardroom issue”. Data protection needs to be embedded in your organisation and can’t be an afterthought.
Join us for a strategic and high level discussion about how GDPR will affect your organisation’s commercial and operational functions. From procurement to sales and marketing, IT and HR, the GDPR is going to have a profound effect on the way organisations manage, collect and store information about individuals. This webinar will look at the issues which should be on the boardroom agenda and what you can do now.
The webinar will cover:
- Privacy by design and default - what does this mean?
- Data protection impact assessments
- Data protection officers
- Governance including training, code of ethics and what your people need to know
- The impact of GDPR on your supplier agreements
- Sanctions and risks
- Data mapping and gap analysis
This webinar is live with a listen again facility if you can't join us on the day.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected].
Please follow the instructions below at least one working day before the webinar:
- Whether you are listening live or using the "listen again" facility, you need to register in plenty of time before the webinar.
- When registering you should use the PC or laptop upon which you will view the webinar. You may need to download the latest version of the webinar software, and you may be unable to view the webinar successfully from another device.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and a link to view system requirements. PLEASE DO NOT leave this until the last minute as the email can take at least an hour to receive once confirmation has taken place and we don't want you to miss some or all of the webinar!
click here to book a place