Boyes Turner's specialist asbestos claims team is hosting a free study day at their offices in Reading.
The study day is aimed at nurses, doctors, consultants and all other medical professionals who treat and care for, or have an interest in the treatment and care of, people with Mesothelioma and lung cancer.
The day will focus on trends and developments in mesothelioma and asbestos related lung cancer.
The following speakers and topics have been confirmed. Further speakers will be announced soon.
- Dr Sam Hare, Consultant Chest Radiologist, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust : “Ambulatory Lung Biopsy – a new model for the UK”
- Scott Bentley, Operations Manager, Resource and Environmental Consultants Ltd : “Asbestos in the workplace”
- Anne Moylan, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Mesothelioma UK : “Trials in mesothelioma care"
- Simon Levene, Barrister, 12KBW : "What happens in meso litigation from the patient's perspective?"
- Dr Stephen Ellis, Consultant Thoracic Radiologist : "The Radiology of asbestos related diseases and their mimics"
- Mavis Nye, surviving mesothelioma victim : "The Mavis Nye Foundation"
- Jane Canavan, SOLACE : "Thoracic Surgery Rehabilitation"
Free parking available upon request.
A light breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided. When booking your place, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
RCP and RCN accreditation pending.
How to book
Email Shirley Stallwood to request an invitation from us as soon as details of the 2017 event are released.
Alternatively, you can book your place right now by clicking the link below.
click here to book a place