The Employment service is both pragmatic and commercial. It works closely with clients to deliver the best solution for their organisation whilst helping them to take advantage of opportunities, better managing risk and reduce legal expenditure. Work in non-UK jurisdictions is managed through the firm's membership of Lawrope and Labor Law Plus as well as its network of specially selected law firms.
Some things speak for themselves - the directories that review the legal industry are a good start ....
- "Boyes Turner has been an absolute pleasure to work with................... For me, this is the key - the "support" that we as an organisation get."
- "Their advice is pragmatic, commercially focused and constructive and we value the fact that they raise alternative solutions."
- "The service we receive is excellent, and they are always able to give us the time that we require."
- "Working together with the firm is a real partnership of ideas where they add considerable value to our business and are seen by us as a virtual member of the team."
- "The solutions we get from Boyes Turner are clear cut, constructive and commercially aware."
- "What I really appreciate is their interest in how the business is going generally, even when we have no legal problems."
- "A 'hands-on approach' differentiates the team from some of the City firms traditionally used by blue-chip clients."
- "They're all very dedicated and make time to listen - they always have our best interests at heart."
- "Winning outfit."
- "The team is highly responsive and delivers on time - every time!"
- "They know the law, but give advice that is practical and commercial."
- "Exceptional team .... superb service."
- "Takes a very holistic look at a company's requirements."