Boyes Turner's Residential Conveyancing service provides a bespoke approach to buying, selling and remortgaging homes.
The service is highly personal and designed to ensure that transactions complete as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
At the outset clients are assigned a named lawyer to manage their transaction to completion. This lawyer is responsible for ensuring that the client is kept updated throughout the process and that any problems or issues are anticipated and dealt with before they create a delay. The lawyer will always be available to answer any questions either in person or on the phone. Unlike many other conveyancing services - calls are always returned on the same day and clients never ever receive "holding" emails or letters.
This service is not offered by internet/phone based conveyancing businesses.
Residential conveyancing expertise includes:
- Purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Acquisition of high value central London properties.
- Listed buildings and other residential planning issues.
- SDLT advice.
- Complex unregistered land issues.
- Acting for flat owners and management companies purchasing the freeholds of blocks of flats and extending leases.
- Purchasing properties for off-shore companies.
- Rural and agricultural land.
- Mortgages and re-mortgages.
- Conveyancing for personal injury trusts.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for an offshore company in connection with the sale of a central London house for £4.25 million subject to party wall issues and problems in relation to its use as flats by the occupier.
- Acting on the purchase of a listed building with 10 acres of land for £4 million.
- Acting on the purchase of five flats in central London for circa £10 million.