With less than one month to go until the General Data Protection Regulation applies we know that GDPR is high on everyone’s agenda. It’s never too late to start to think about data protection, and 25 May will mark a significant date in what should be an ongoing journey of compliance.
There is a wealth of information out there to help inform and to help you and we’ve picked out a selection of useful links for you to reference:
- GDPR – the facts and steps for compliance
- 12 steps to preparing for GDPR
- The ICO guide to the GDPR
- ICO – The rules around B2B marketing
- GDPR checklist
We’ve also pulled together a list of the five most popular articles that we have written on GDPR in case you missed them:
- GDPR and e-Marketing - do I need consent?
- GDPR – the top 7 myths
- GDPR and the impact on SMEs
- Why data protection is a board level issue
- GDPR needn’t be a headache for HR departments
Contact us at 0118 959 7711 or email [email protected] for practical advice and guidance on how to get GDPR compliant.
Consistent with our policy when giving comment and advice on a non-specific basis, we cannot assume legal responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement. In the case of specific problems we recommend that professional advice be sought.