Claimant Personal Injury Secretary
- 3 x Partners
- 3 x Solicitors
- 2 x Secretaries
Experience/ Attributes required
- Previous experience of claimant PI work is desirable
- Strong knowledge of PI law and its application desirable
- Eager to learn and develop in the field of PI
- Comfortable speaking to clients on the telephone and experience of making calls on behalf of fee earners.
- Ability to work unsupervised (where necessary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent keyboard skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Strong PC/technical skills and high level of confidence using IT systems.
- Work effectively in a team and on your own.
- Thorough understanding of billing and accounts.
Claimant Personal Injury work
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with a 4% employer contribution and the employee pays 4%
- Life Assurance - 5 x final salary
- Season ticket travel loan