Conveyancer/Solicitor 2-5 PQE - Full time Permanent
Experience / Attributes required
- Must hold a suitable relevant qualification (Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive) or have significant work based experience to demonstrate technical and academic competence.
- A dynamic but affable, tough but pleasant, presentable person who is a committed team player.
- Must be able to work to tight timetables and be used to pressure, for example end of half year and year deadlines for developers. Experience of handling significant volumes of transactions is essential.
- In excess of 2 years experience in residential and new homes work.
- Commitment to production of high quality accurate and complete documents and letters.
- Able to adhere to deadlines.
- First class communicator both written and verbal, and excellent client handling and service skills.
- Needs to be a team player keen to be part of the wider development team
- Must be willing to assist in building new business relationships and promote both the team’s services and the firm’s broader legal services to developers, agents and others.
- Experience of working with case management systems
- Willingness to adapt and contribute new ideas to the work of the team.
- Needs to have sufficient understanding of internet based service delivery and other means of e-business to work with professional IT staff in using such technology to improve efficiency and client service.