Corporate Recovery Solicitor 0-3 years PQE
- 1 x Partner
- 1 x Senior Associate
- 1 x Solicitor
- 1 x Secretary
- 4 x Paralegals
Experience/ Attributes required
- Previous experience of Insolvency & Corporate Recovery work desirable, acting primarily for Insolvency Practitioners.
- Experience preferably in both contentious and non-contentious matters (corporate and personal).
- Advocacy experience preferable.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised (when necessary).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent keyboard skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software.
To undertake group work that includes fee earning work, general administration, assisting the Partner and other fee earners in the team.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with a 4% employer contribution and employees also contribute 4%
- Life Assurance - 5 x final salary
- Private medical cover (currently provided by BUPA)
- Fee earner bonus scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
Boyes Turner is a well-known, successful and respected Commercial law firm named in both Legal 500 and Chambers guides. Excellent working conditions and a modern, forward thinking, friendly team.
The team is ranked “Best in Class” for restructuring and insolvency work since 2007 by Chambers Guide.