Corporate Solicitor c3 years + PQE
Salary: £Market rate
The team deal with the full spectrum of corporate advisory work with a large proportion of time dealing with business acquisitions and disposals. Transaction values typically range from £1 million to circa £50 million.
The team provide ongoing support for clients requiring governance and strategic advice. This work includes advising on a wide variety of corporate issues including articles, shareholders’ agreements and structuring. We also handle debt and equity funding arrangements (advising investors and investees), share schemes, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals.
A significant proportion of the group’s work has an international element – particularly involving clients in the US.
Experience/ Attributes required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ PQE in corporate transactional work essential. Some experience of corporate banking work desirable.
- The successful applicant will be required to:
- Assist on corporate transactions and co-ordinate advice from colleagues in order to achieve positive results for clients;
- deal directly and confidently with directors and senior professionals.
- run due diligence and disclosure.
- depending on experience manage smaller transactions.
- effectively and proactively interact with clients and colleagues
- prioritise work to fulfill objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a pre-requisite together with possessing excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Work as an effective team member.
- Possess a commercial approach.
Our Clients are medium to larger privately owned companies, multinational and public companies most commonly operating in the wider technology sector.
Boyes Turner is a highly regarded commercial law firm specialising in technology and international matters. We are top ranked for many areas of expertise in both Legal 500 and Chambers guides.