Employment - Legal Secretary/Events & Webinar Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide assistance to our busy Employment Law group, with specific responsibilities for the arrangment and execution of Employment team events and webinars.
- Producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents.
- Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics.
- General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners.
- Proof reading and collating presentation packs.
- Arranging and setting up webinars.
- Arranging set up and help running external team events.
- Marketing the firm’s webinar and event services at a variety of Employment team events.
- Attending and providing support at seminars, events, conferences and award ceremonies.
- Must be highly organised.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Work effectively in a team and on your own.
- Experience of organising and running events
- Experience of setting up webinars is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills plus excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Employment work/case experience not essential but would be advantageous.
- Experience of PowerPoint essential.