Boyes Turner is seeking an experienced, commercially minded Family Partner who is interested in an exciting and rare opportunity to set up, build and develop a Family law offering. Boyes Turner is a modern and progressive firm seeking an individual who is used to dealing with high quality work and wanting to join a forward-thinking and ambitious firm.
Once embedded into the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and developing their own client base. Therefore, you be must be business development focused, client facing, and entrepreneurial to build and develop the Family Law offering.
Although this opportunity will be based around an individual’s own specialist areas, they will also be expected to have a broad knowledge across all areas of private Family matters including:
- Financial Disputes
- Financial, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements where
parties have international links, assets or are located
outside of the UK
- Civil Partnerships and Injunctions.
- Senior Solicitor or Partner with at least 8 years PQE Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues possess first-class communication skills and outstanding business development skills and an entrepreneurial flair
- A transferable client base is not essential but advantageous
- Boyes Turner can provide a 'team move' should you look to bring your department with you
- possess a proven track record as a Partner and managing and developing a family team
- Membership of the, SFLA and Law Society Family Law Panel.
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Solicitor/ Senior Associate or a talented Partner with more than 8 years Family law experience who wishes to join a progressive and ambitious firm then please give the recruitment team a call or email them with your details.
Email - [email protected]