Medical Records Coordinator (Part-time)
Experience/ Attributes required:
- Medical/Clinical negligence background is preferred but not essential, ideally suited to someone with a nursing back ground.
- Previous experience of Clinical Negligence work is preferred
- Highly organised
- Ability to work unsupervised (where necessary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent keyboard skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software and pdf docs (or similar) software that enables to the collation and number of bundles of documents for the case handlers and courts.
To collate medical records to ensure they are complete and accurate and in chronological. This will ensure the legal team is supplied with the correct medical case history regarding their client’s case.