Non contentious construction solicitor – 5years + PQE
- Non contentious construction solicitor – 5years + PQE
- Senior Associate
- Part time or full time
Experience/ Attributes required
- Over 5 years’ experience of non-contentious construction work.
- Experience of contentious construction work would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of all major standard form contracts, particularly JCT and NEC and experience of drafting and negotiating bespoke amendments
- Ability to draft and review warranties, bonds, guarantees, consultant’s appointments, novations, reliance letters
- Ability to draft and review development agreements, licences for alterations and pre-let agreements with works obligations
- Knowledge of UK procurement legislation as applicable to construction and land development contracts would be a plus
- An ability and willingness to take an active role in business development with colleagues is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent keyboard skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software
This role will be located within the Construction team which serves the Property and Dispute Resolution teams.
- 28 days holiday
- Private medical cover (current provider is BUPA)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 5 x final salary
- Eligible to join the discretionary bonus scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
Reason for the vacancy
- New role.
Boyes Turner is a well known, successful and respected commercial law firm recognised in both Legal 500 and Chambers. This is an exciting role for someone willing to play an important part in growing and expanding the work of the construction team.