Salary: £Market Rate
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Central Services - Facilities team. The working hours for this role will be Tuesday-Thursday 1pm-6pm and Friday 8.30am-6pm.
Experience / Attributes required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively in a team and on your own
- Professional and courteous approach to work
- To take pride in own appearance
- Good IT (Excel and Word) and word processing skills
- Meet and greet clients
- Provide refreshments when necessary for meetings.
- Ensure calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Deal with queries that arise efficiently.
- Ensure external email messages received are answered efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure meetings rooms are cleared after meetings and meeting room stationery supplies are replenished.
- Arrange couriers as required.
- Book Taxis as requested.
- Keep the firms client parking diary up to date.
- Liaise with suppliers over reception flower displays
- Assist with catering for meetings if required.
- Assist with Firm client events