Professional Support Lawyer - Solicitor 5+ pqe 12 month contract
This role is for 22.5 hours per week.
- It is essential to have strong theoretical, practical and up to date knowledge of relevant law and regulations. Prior PSL experience is not pre-requisite but does require a good understanding of how law firm’s knowledge functions operate.
- Drafting and updating precedents as required by the practice groups.
- Assist with the knowledge required for articles being written by the fee earning team.
- Assist with website content required for the PI team.
- To improve procedures and knowledge organisation within the practice groups with a view to making life easier for fee earners and improving profitability.
- To organise know-how sharing, including authoring and collection of external and internal know-how and storing it in Boyes Turner’s knowledge library.
- Assist with the collation of data and information required for both team’s Chambers submissions.
- Collation of knowledge to assist with business development and establish what competitor are focusing on too.
- Arranging and leading know-how sharing sessions.
Both Boyes Turner’s Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury teams are two of the most entrepreneurial, specialist teams of their type in the UK. Both have been ranked in the top tier by both The Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession for over a decade, and all of the Partners are ranked as leading individuals/experts in their fields.