Property Support Assistant
- Able to work independently on allotted tasks
- Ability to recognise and comply with deadlines and address time critical priorities
- Keen to work within a professional, Legal environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team or on own initiative
- Highly organised
- Effective time management
- Computer literate
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Adminisrative duties including but not limited to:-
- File closures
- Conveyancing searches
- Diary management
- Sorting post
- Scanning/sending documents out
- Collating documents
- Generating bills
- Opening files
- Accounts monitoring
- Initial point of telephone contact for clients
- Progression updates to new homes teams
- Supporting the Property Lawyers /Paralegals to progress the clients transaction
The Property team is recognised as one of the leading teams in the region with major emphasis on new homes and land development, affordable housing, business property and property investment work representing a wide range of clients from multinationals to small local businesses and private owners.
In May this year the team won Property team of the year at the Thames Valley Property Awards.
Boyes Turner is one of the UK’s most successful full service regional law firms. Based in Reading in the heart of the Thames Valley, we regularly work with many of the world’s largest multinationals as well as successful UK and European businesses. We also have specialist teams of lawyers, regularly ranked as amongst the best in the UK that provide services for individuals.
This role will be working in the busy residential property team and will provide the team with administrative support. Full time hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.