Secretary - Property
Experience / Attributes required:
- Previous experience of commercial property work is essential
- Used to speaking to clients on the telephone
- Used to making calls on behalf of fee earners
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team and on your own
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (>70 words per min) plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software
To undertake commercial property work that includes general commercial property work including ability to prepare completions statements, draft straightforward leases and prepare documents.
Volume of work:
Consistently busy team with time being spent completing audio typing, completing general administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of the group Solicitors.