Learning & Development Officer (Part time 20 hours)
The firm’s Human Resources team is widely regarded as one of the most creative and effective in professional services.
Excellent working conditions with a progressive and forward thinking management team.
- Be able to design, create and implementation IT and soft skills training courses and materials for individual plus group training.
- Communicate available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information.
- Conduct organisation wide training and development assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assess the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPI’s.
- One-to-one coaching and classroom training.
- Induction – carry out IT induction training and follow-up on additional training requirements based on the individual’s capability.
- Positively contribute towards improving training standards within the firm.
- Keep up to date with the firm's Lexcel practice standards.
- Track record of delivering successful IT and soft skills training and development programs.
- Creative mind set and a positive approach to change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Adaptable, self-starter - comfortable working both independently as well as part of a team.
- Diplomacy and ability to work closely with a wide range of functions including Finance, HR and IT.
- IT knowledge to include HTML Excel, Word and PowerPoint and where possible the following applications;-
- Office 2016 and Windows 10 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- DocsCorp: PDF Docs and Compare Docs
- iManage: Work10 and iShare
- Winscribe digital dictation
- Oyez Forms
- Thomson Reuters Elite v2.8
- Thomson Reuters MatterSphere v6.3 - v8
- Lexis Nexis Interaction
- Vuture e-Marketing (desirable)
- Adobe Captivate e-learning
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- Proficient in product analysis and tailor training manuals accordingly to the requirements of the business