Wealth Protection Solicitor 0-3 years PQE
Team Structure Team of 5
• 1 x Partner
• 2 x Associates
• 1 x Paralegal
• 1 x Secretary
Experience/ Attributes required
Ideally we are seeking 1-3 year pqe Solicitor to deal with a wide variety of wills and estates experience and ideally have a STEP qualification or working towards STEP qualification but it is not essential.
Good IT skills and experience of using workflow software would be beneficial
Particular emphasis on providing advice to High-Net Worth individuals with regards to estate planning as well as family trusts.
The range of work includes:
- Drafting Wills, LPAs, declarations of trust
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate planning including IHT planning, trusts and trust administration
- Elderly client work
- Advising beneficiaries with disabled children
- You will also be a keen business developer with a drive to establish and cultivate new clients within the business.
- The work on offer is of a high standard and the successful candidate will have ideally trained and practiced at recognised London or regional firm or a niche Private Client practice.
- Fee earner bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with a 3% employer contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x final salary
- Private medical cover
Boyes Turner is a well known, successful and respected firm named in both Legal 500 and Chambers guides. Excellent working conditions and a modern, forward thinking, friendly team.