The new immigration rules post-Brexit represent the biggest change to the UK’s immigration system in almost five decades. Whether you are a global corporation moving staff around the world, an SME starting to look overseas to develop your recruitment strategy or an overseas business looking to move into the UK market, these changes are almost certainly going to have an impact on your business and its ability to recruit. Getting to grips with the new immigration system can seem like a daunting prospect to even the most seasoned HR professionals and business leaders.
To help you navigate the new rules join Chris Harber, Head of Immigration at Boyes Turner, for a live interactive and virtual training session which will provide you with a guide to the key features of the new UK immigration system. We will explore some of the key challenges for HR and recruiters and at the opportunities the new system presents.
If your business has offices outside the UK, you want to move into the UK market or you are looking to employ overseas talent now and in the future, this course it for you!
During the 90-minute session we will look at the following areas:
- What is a Sponsor Licence and when might we need one?
- How do we apply for a Sponsor Licence? How long does it last and how do we keep it!
- How does a Sponsor Licence impact on visa categories: Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Seasonal Worker
- What visa categories don’t require a Sponsor Licence?
- Business visitors – what does this mean for EU nationals?
- How do we apply for a visa – timescales, fees, the process and pitfalls
- Right to Work checks – what to do, when to do it and the risks of getting it wrong
- Challenges & opportunities presented by Brexit
Learn the tips and techniques to help your business develop a post-Breixt business immigration recruitment strategy.
For more information about business immigration services, support or in-house training, then contact us.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Chris Harber