Please note that this event has now finished.
Boyes Turner's specialist personal injury claims team are hosting a free training day at their offices in Reading.
The study day is aimed at case managers, rehabilitation providers, carers, social workers and local support groups who work with children and their families who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.
The day will focus on the challenges facing families looking after a child with brain injury and the importance of support, therapy, technology and rehabilitation to maximise recovery and independence for all the family.
A light breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided. When booking your place, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
(more speakers and titles to be announced)
- Sharmin Campbell, Care and Case Management Expert
- Dr Cheryl Newton, Paediatric Neuro Psychologist
- Dr Marc Beale, Malvern Scientific
- Lindsey Oliver, Speech And Language Therapist
- Joanne Foster & Kate Correal, Case managers
- Rachael Allison, Special Educational Needs Solicitor
- Jemma Garside, Community Care Solicitor
- Ruth Meyer & Kim Smerdon, Heads of the Court of Protection and Personal Injury teams
- Louise Wilkinson, Child Brain Injury Trust
How to book
You can book your place by clicking on the link below.
To find out more information about our specialist personal injury solicitors visit their website.