It has been reported that some managers are managing 5 different generations within their teams, each with their own competing needs, wants and career aspirations.
Whilst having an age-diverse workforce is to be celebrated, the practicalities of managing such different needs can sometimes be challenging for HR and our managers. We all know that the talent pool is shrinking and it is harder to recruit the right talent, but how can we effectively use our recruitment and retention strategies to engage our people at whatever stage of their careers and avoid high rates of attrition?
Join Emma O’Connor, Head of Training at Boyes Turner, and Rosemary Ryan of Represent for a highly innovative, interactive and informative training course that will address the following questions:
- What are the competing wants and needs of our diverse workforce?
- How can we recruit and retain our people at all stages of their career?
- How do we get the best out of our pool of talent?
- Is generational diversity an issue or is there some common ground?
- How should your leaders adapt their management style to meet the demands of a 21st century workforce?
This course is aimed at HR Director level, HR BP and managers of all levels.
Please speak to Emma O'Connor at eo'[email protected] for more information.
Book on this course and receive £50 off your next half day 2019 HR Training Academy course (to be used once by the named delegate off a full price training course, and not in conjunction with another offer or discount).
"made me aware of the needs of millennials and also other generations"
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor