Please note that this event has now finished.
Harassment, mental health and well being, LGBT, equal pay and gender pay – all big HR headlines, but how can organisations encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce in the modern world of work 21st century?
Equality and diversity can bring many organisational benefits: greater engagement, improved organisational outcomes, and a stronger bottom line. However, while many organisations have embraced the concepts of equality, many have not yet figured out how to make their workplaces more inclusive - that is, how to create an atmosphere in which all people feel valued and respected and have access to the same opportunities.
Join Boyes Turner’s employment group for a Conference which considers:
- What are the legal issues, risks and costs associated with key equality and diversity concepts including:
- Equal pay
- Wellbeing and mental health
- Transgender workers – how can we breakdown the stigma?
- What are the benefits of encouraging a diverse workforce?
- What practical steps can organisations take to break down barriers and create inclusivity?
We are pleased to be joined at this Conference by two key note speakers:
- Robin White, Barrister at Old Square Chambers, who will focus on how we tackle transgender discrimination in the workplace.
- Jaan Madan, Head of Client Experience, at Mental Health First Aid England, who will focus on increasing awareness of mental health issues within the workplace and focusing on encouraging inclusivity.