Please note that this event has now finished.
Join Boyes Turner and our speakers for a conference focusing on how to make work "work" in the 21st century. In this fast-paced, ever-changing world, employment laws and HR best practice can often clash with the drivers of an agile workforce and technological advancement. Join us and listen to our invited thought leaders who will share their knowledge, best practice and expertise of how your business can achieve a "change ready workforce".
We are delighted to welcome our keynote speaker Giles Derrington from Tech UK, who will be helping us to launch our latest technology sector report on building agility into fast growth businesses.
We are also delighted to welcome Bertie van Wyk, Workplace Specialist at Herman Miller, who will share his experiences of creating workspaces which have wellbeing and the future workforce at its core.
Boyes Turner and our speakers will discuss:
- What does an agile workforce mean to your organisation?
- What are the potential obstacles to agility?
- Recruitment v Training - how are businesses going to meet demands?
- How will the future needs of workforces impact on the need for businesses to plan and be productive?
- Can we utilise technology to make our businesses and people more agile?
- How will our workplaces need to adapt to meet the changing needs and expectations of our modern workforces?
Our conference is a high-level discussion day aimed at those in HRD/senior HR positions, CEO and senior roles.