In this seminar our Employment and Court of Protection lawyers will take you through the journey of employing a carer.
Case managers are often asked to assist with the employment of carers and therefore this introduction to the process and legal technicalities will ensure that they are equipped to support their clients in complying with their Employment Law obligations.
- Care Planning
- Identifying suitable carers
- Setting up a contract of employment with the carer
- Reviewing care needs and carer’s responsibilities
- Amending the employment contract due to changing circumstances
- Dealing with safeguarding issues
- Contractual issues that may arise
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Jemma Garside