Please note that this event has now finished.
This year, our Employment Group's HR focused strategic theme is "Productivity" both in terms of unlocking workforce productivity and creating sustainable workplace productivity. We're all working harder and much longer hours, we have access to time saving technology and we have never been more agile in terms of the ways in which we can work but why is this not translating into a more productive workforce? What is so important about productivity? What are the influences on productivity?
Our May webinar builds on the theme of Productivity and asks "Why productivity?"
Join Emma O'Connor, Head of Training at Boyes Turner, and our June conference key note speaker, Marlies Butterworth of Spark Unlimited, for a discussion around the theme of productivity. In particular, Emma and Marlies will touch upon:
- What is productivity?
- Why is it important for organisations to focus on productivity?
- What is productivity when compared to effectiveness?
- Not just about money, what are the other benefits of having a productive workforce?
- When can the seemingly "unproductive" be "productive"?
- What might some of the barriers to productivity be?
- Where to next: 13 June HR Conference - "Unlocking Productivity"
The topics Emma and Marlies will be discussing will be developed at our 13 June HR Conference "Unlocking Productivity" at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium - not booked your place yet? Click here.
This webinar is live with a listen again facility.
click here to book a place