Please note that this event has now finished.
Join ActiveReach for a webinar focusing on the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). ActiveReach will be joined by Partner Sarah Williamson.
It’s not too late for businesses to start taking action now to ensure compliance by 25 May 2018.
Join us for a 30-minute practical discussion + 15-minute live Q&A on how choosing the right tools to prepare your business and implementing appropriate technologies will help you overcome the hurdles of GDPR compliance. This webinar will cover:
- An introduction to the GDPR
- Key GDPR principles impacting security and IT professionals
- The PII threat landscape – are you at risk of data loss/theft?
- Adopting a risk-based approach to technology measures & providing evidence of risk mitigation
- Recommended technology service areas for GDPR compliance
To register click here
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Sarah Williamson