Please note that this event has now finished.
We are repeating this GDPR workshop due to popular demand.
The clock is ticking. Are you ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? The GDPR represents a significant overhaul of data protection legislation.
One of the first steps towards GDPR compliance is awareness. The new accountability principle requires you to demonstrate that you comply with the GDPR. Staff training and awareness is key for those looking to demonstrate compliance. This workshop will help get you started on this journey.
The agenda will include:
- An overview of the GDPR
- Data protection principles
- Lawful basis for processing (including consent vs legitimate interests)
- Accountability and privacy by design
- Enhanced data subject rights
- Data processor obligations
- Controller and processor contracts
- Enforcement and penalties
- Data mapping and gap analysis
To book your place please register below and we will be in touch to arrange payment.