Please note that this event has now finished.
We have seen the consequences in the media of the negative impact that claims for harassment can have on victims as well as the organisation as a whole. Historic claims for sex discrimination and harassment in particular, are creating concerns for organisations and HR as they navigate the minefield of our equality laws.
Sexual harrassment at work training event
Join Boyes Turner’s employment training team for a specific training course which focuses on the issues of equality, harassment and bullying. In particular, we will look at:
- How to recognise the signs of bullying and harassment
- What is the legal framework?
- What is harassment?
- What is victimisation?
- What are the consequences of a claim to the organisation and others?
- Practical tips for managing and investigating complaints of harassment – including historic complaints
- Practical actions and strategies to prevent a culture of bullying
This is your opportunity to discuss the issues with our experienced lawyers and trainers in a small workshop style session.
This course is aimed at HR Directors, Business Partners and HR Managers.
To discuss equality, diversity and harassment training for your managers, please contact Emma O’Connor.
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor