In these challenging and uncertain of times, businesses are having to make difficult decisions about their workforces and make them quickly. Many managers have had little if any experience of managing the redundancy process or understand the pitfalls and legal obligations.
Join Emma O’Connor Senior Associate and Head of Training for a training course which focuses on giving your managers the solutions they need in managing the redundancy process fairly and within the law.
In particular, Emma will discuss:-
• Planning and timetabling – the devil’s in the detail
• Be aware of the numbers – managing a collective consultation process
• How to select and do so fairly
• Individual consultation – tips to avoiding an unfair dismissal
• Alternatives to redundancy
• Giving notice – what are the rules?
• Redundancy pay and offering severance – how to pitch
• Redundancies and government job retention initiatives – what are the rules?
Join us live and be part of this interactive, practical training session.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions about this event, please email the events team.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor