Boyes Turner's specialist asbestos and mesothelioma claims team are hosting a free study day at their offices in Reading.
The study day is aimed at nurses, doctors, consultants and all other medical professionals who treat and care for or have an interest in the treatment and care of, people with mesothelioma and lung cancer.
The day will focus on trends and developments in mesothelioma and asbestos-related lung cancer.
A light breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided. When booking your place, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Mr John Pilling, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust,
- Marcus Remer, Consultant Medical Oncologist, Basingstoke and Noth Hampshire NHS Trust
- Nick Maskell, Respiratory Consultant, Bristol
- Anthony Edey, Radiologist, Bristol
- Professor Cookson, Mesothelioma Research Network
- Matthew Phillips QC, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
- Anne Moylan, Mesothelioma UK
- Alison McCormick, Coroner
- Lynne Squbb, HASAG Asbestos Disease Support
How to book
You can book your place by clicking on the link below.
To find out more information about our specialist asbestos and mesothelioma solicitors visit their website.
click here to book a place