Boyes Turner's specialist asbestos claims team is hosting a free study day at their offices in Reading.
The study day is aimed at nurses, doctors, consultants and all other medical professionals who treat and care for, or have an interest in the treatment and care of, people with mesothelioma and lung cancer.
The day will focus on trends and developments in mesothelioma and asbestos related lung cancer.
A light breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided. When booking your place, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Mr John Pilling, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Natasha Bruce-Jones, Senior Occupational Therapist, Plexus Healthcare
- Dr Jeremy Steele, Consultant Oncologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Harry Steinberg QC, Barrister, 12 Kings Bench Walk
- Simon Bolton, Mesothelioma UK and Lung Cancer Nurse Specialist, Harrogate and District NHS Trust
- Mesothelioma UK representative
- Laura Magson, Senior associate - solicitor, Boyes Turner
How to book
You can book your place by clicking on the link below.
To find out more information about our specialist asbestos and mesothelioma solicitors vist their website.
click here to book a place