Please note that this event has now finished.
Boyes Turner's specialist asbestos claims team are hosting a free study day at their offices in Reading.
The study day is aimed at nurses, doctors, consultants and all other medical professionals who treat and care for or have an interest in the treatment and care of, people with mesothelioma and lung cancer.
The day will focus on trends and developments in mesothelioma and asbestos-related lung cancer.
A light breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided. When booking your place, please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
The study day is accredited by both the RCN and RCP*
- Mr John Pilling, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, "The role of surgery in mesothelioma"
- Natasha Bruce-Jones, Senior Occupational Therapist, Plexus Healthcare, "Living well with mesothelioma"
- Dr Jeremy Steele, Consultant Oncologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust, "Systemic Therapy for mesothelioma"
- Harry Steinberg QC, Barrister, 12 Kings Bench Walk, "Compensation for Mesothelioma"
- Simon Bolton, Mesothelioma UK and Lung Cancer Nurse Specialist, Harrogate and District NHS Trust, "Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist in managing asbestos related lung cancer and mesothelioma"
- Liz Darlison, Head of Services, Mesothelioma UK, "keeping pace with mesothelioma clinical trial opportunities"
- Chris Chambers, Managing Director, Chris Chambers Consulting Ltd, advisors on occupational health and safety
- Mr Faheez Mohamed, Consultant Colorectal and Pseudomyxoma Surgeon, Hampshire NHS Trust, "Abdominal Mesothelioma"
- Deidre Smith, Mesothelioma advocate, "The family perspective"
How to book
You can book your place by clicking on the link below.
To find out more information about our specialist asbestos and mesothelioma solicitors visit their website.
*the workshop, approved by the RCN, does not bestow any form of competence on the attending practitioner