Please note that this event has now finished.
Get the most from reviews and appeals – what you need to know
An interactive seminar for case managers, independent therapists and other professionals who work with children and young people with special educational needs.
- Do you understand the process of reviews of Statements and EHC Plans?
- Are you confident in preparing for reviews?
- Are you able to prepare a convincing appeal?
- Can you navigate the appeals process and get the most from it?
- Can you prepare fully for a final hearing?
This interactive seminar will provide you with information on the new legal framework and identify the issues you need to be alert to in order to support the children and young people with whom you work.
Laxmi and Ed specialise in SEN law and guiding parents through their child's schooling including appeals and representation to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal. Both work closely with case managers, court-appointed deputies, schools and independent therapists who support children and young people to ensure their needs are met.
Free parking and buffet breakfast will be provided.
To reserve your place, request free parking and let us know of any dietary requirements, please email Shirley Stallwood.
For more information, please contact Laxmi Patel