Please note that this event has now finished.
As we move into the next phase of the JRS, and the economy begins to open up, HR’s attentions will turn to returning furloughed workers to their workplaces. Some businesses may have been juggling the demands of a two-tier, even a three-tier workforce for many months so what does the next phase of the JRS mean to them and their workers? Join Emma O’Connor, Head of Training, for a webinar that looks at how employers “unfurlough the furloughed”; in particular, Emma will discuss:
• What issues will HR need to consider?
• How much notice do employers have to give to bring someone back to work?
• What are the barriers to returning?
• Are there any welfare or wellbeing considerations?
• What questions will returning employees be asking of their managers? and
• What are the practicalities of reintegration after, for some, many months away from the workplace?
This webinar is live and there is a listen again facility. The webinar is aimed at those in HR, business owners and people leaders.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions about this event, please email the events team.
This Webinar has a LIVE link and a watch again option.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor