Creating and establishing a brand can be expensive and requires proper care and protection. It is important that the chosen brand can be legally protected and that it does not infringe a third party’s rights. If this occurs, it can result in the withdrawal of the brand, the necessary development of a new brand and even expensive and drawn out litigation.
Our Brand Guardianship service provides advice on how to protect your intellectual property in the most cost-effective way and includes:
- Guardianship Review – to ensure that a brand is available for use and can be defended.
- Brand Registration – registration of rights in relevant jurisdictions to protect against misuse by third parties.
- Portfolio Management – outsourcing the management of a portfolio of registered designs and/or registered trade marks, including oppositions, renewals and watch notices.
- Design and Copyright Safe – secure repository enabling ownership of intellectual property to be proven.
- Enforce Now – where third party infringement does take place, fast and cost-effective enforcement ensures that disruption is minimised.
To request a copy of our Brand Guardianship brochure, please click here.