Getting the right person for the right job is essential for organisations - and in many cases the individual may need permission to work in the UK.
The Business Immigration service advises on whether clients need permission for an employee to work in the UK and if so how to obtain it.
The service helps organisations ranging from start-ups to professional sports clubs and major multi-nationals to get the workers they need to grow their business whilst ensuring that they stay within the law.
- Advice and training on required employee document checks.
- Full compliance audits for document checks and sponsorship duties.
- Helping to register clients as a sponsor and operate the sponsor management system.
- Applying for and issuing certificates of sponsorship.
- Operating the resident labour market test.
- Applying for Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visas.
- Extensions of stay under Tier 2.
- Advice for businesses wanting to set up in the UK.
- Advice for employers on workforce planning including the implications of Brexit.
Recent work includes:
- Advising a leading motor manufacturer on the transfer of staff to its UK business from global locations.
- Advising a US software company on transferring staff from the US to the UK to establish and support its European operations.
- Advising a UK electronics company on recruitment of a skilled engineer from China to help in liaising with its Chinese manufacturing partners.
With the leisure and hospitality industry being faced with illegal working fines, Boyes Turner are here to help, read the Employment teams advice here.