The leisure and hospitality industry is one of the UK's largest and employs over three million people. As industries go, not many can claim to be as influenced by public economic confidence.
With the British economy returning to growth, businesses in the industry are seeing an increase in demand for their services and are dealing with a range of issues including:
- Gaining and maintaining customer loyalty
- Attracting and managing talent
- Appealing to ever changing tastes and demands (including the rising importance of generation "Y")
- Leveraging new communication channels and technology
- Innovating in what is already a fast paced environment
- Taking advantage of the sharing economy
Boyes Turner acts for the full spectrum of companies operating in this industry. The leisure and hospitality team brings together experts from across the firm and has a track record of helping small independent operators through to multinationals deal with these issues and take advantage of the opportunities that are available.
To find out more about the leisure and hospitality sector click here.
With the leisure and hospitality industry being faced with illegal working fines, Boyes Turner are here to help, read the Employment teams advice here.