Boyes Turner's specialist Plot Sales & New Homes service is the leading service of its type in the Thames Valley.
Many hundreds of new transactions are handled each year for national developers through to regional and local home builders. It is highly cost effective, provides an outstanding service and has an established track record of achieving sales on time and to budget - supporting developer's sales programmes and targets.
The Plot Sales & New Homes service also acts as the "recommended solicitor" for many national house builders - working for purchasers of flats or houses on their developments. It specialises in "Help to Buy" and other government backed schemes, as well as handling developers' own incentive schemes.
Services for developers include:
- Regular weekly updates and review meetings with developers and selling agents that create cost savings as there is no need for to employ a contract chaser.
- Customised billing protocols and transparent invoicing.
- Preparation of a legal handbook in association with the developer and the selling agents.
- Setting up management companies and liaising with managing agents to agree management schemes.
- Use of a secure online sales micro site.
- Use of a secure client extranet.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for developers in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Wiltshire and London.
- Completing transactions for recommended purchases the same day as the mortgage offer was received where urgency was required by the purchaser and developer.
- Consistently meeting clients' critical sales deadlines.
- Acting for developers where the solicitors which purchased the development site do not have the experience or capacity to deal with a large number of plot sales with multiple completions taking place on the same day.