Boyes Turner has a built a nationally recognised digital media, advertising and publishing practice.
Our team works as an integrated part of our media and publishing clients teams and we enjoy long term relationships with clients that include Guardian News & Media, Auto Trader.
Our up to date and specialist knowledge of advertising, digital media services and the technology used by online publishers and advertisers enables us to advise clients in the sector and beyond on key advertising, marketing and digital media contracts.
“They provide an excellent service and are always available when required.”
CLIENT, CHAMBERS & PARTNERS
Advertising and marketing
We are experienced at advising on those issues which are at the heart of the businesses strategies of those operating in this industry. We regularly advise on:
- Campaigns and social media management
- Advertising regulation
- The management, protection and exploitation of data across platforms and channels as well as on data protection and security issues which are critical to digital media, advertising and marketing businesses
- Marketing software and CRM systems
- Programmatic advertising and the sale of advertising inventory
We are known for providing an outsourced legal counsel service for significant clients in the digital media and publishing sector. We provide this service for Auto Trader and the Guardian, demonstrating our breadth of expertise in the digital publishing sector. We advise companies on a range of commercial matters including:
- Agreements for advertising platforms, and SaaS agreements
- Collaboration agreement
- Intellectual Property
- Licensing of content and data
- Partnership agreements
- Publication and distribution agreements
Having gained a wealth of multi-media experience, we also support businesses looking to engage the
services of media and publishing businesses and achieve the best results when doing so.
How we can help
Our media, advertising and publishing team brings together experts from across the firm and we support business in this sector with all their legal requirements. From employing the right people, to managing property portfolios, advising on commercial arrangements, to supporting businesses as they grow through acquisition. We can ensure you leverage every opportunity to put your business at the front of your sector.