TRAINING IS IMPORTANT. TRAINING WORKS.
Boyes Turner’s training courses aim to keep you one step ahead of the pace of employment law change. We know the problems you face and we know how to help you avoid them.
To view our upcoming employment events, click here.
You benefit from:
- Up to date legal know-how
- Commercially focused, engaging and practical training relevant to your organisation and sector
- A common sense and interactive approach to training
- Our experience of real life cases
- Flexibility: full or half day, standalone or modular, in person or on line
- Bespoke training programmes designed with your organisation’s specific objectives in mind
- Webinars and e-learning programmes run to your specific training needs and LMS platforms
- Soft skills and coaching courses delivered by qualified HR trainers and specialists
- Defences in some employment tribunal claims
We understand that some organisations might have their own legal services providers or in-house lawyers. Our employment and HR training is aimed to be complementary to that. We know it takes time to create, prepare and deliver a training session – our training team can take on this responsibility, freeing the organisation to manage strategic concerns.
What training does the team offer?
The team’s wide offering means that you will find something that suits your organisation’s needs. We offer:
- Courses for HR/in-house legal
- Courses for managers
- Bespoke courses
- Soft skills courses
- Webinars and e-learning
- Business immigration training
How Boyes Turner trains
We have a “can do” approach and try and instil the same in the people we train. We focus on the positives of employee and management engagement and give managers or HR the confidence and tools necessary to deal with difficult employee situations. We welcome feedback, questions and discussion.
We use a variety of methods to deliver our training including case studies, role plays, mock employment tribunal and interactive techniques and navigation guides to ensure the training we provide is engaging and relevant to your organisation. You have the freedom to “mix and match” the delivery of training to suit your organisation’s needs.
We can deliver training in person at your premises and work to your timetable, avoiding travelling time for managers. For businesses who operate in different locations, or who would like to provide an offsite venue for training, we can host in our own offices or at another location which is convenient for you. Where face-to-face training isn’t possible we can also provide e-learning services, such as webinars.
Training clients include
- Elsevier Ltd
- LEO Pharma Ltd
- Porsche Retail Group / Porsche Cars GB
- SAS Software Ltd
- Total UK Ltd
- Thames Valley Police
- Westbury Street Holdings Ltd
- RCL Cruises Ltd
- Hakkasan Restaurants
- Stamford Associates Ltd
To find out more
For more information about Boyes Turner’s employment and HR training or to discuss your organisation’s training needs please contact Emma O’Connor, Head of Training, on 0118 952 7284 or email [email protected].