TRAINING IS IMPORTANT. TRAINING WORKS.
Our HR Training Academy training courses aim to keep you one step ahead of the pace of employment law change. We know the problems you face and we know how to help you avoid them.
To view our upcoming employment events, click here.
You benefit from:
- Up to date legal know-how
- Commercially focused, engaging and practical training relevant to your organisation and sector
- A common sense and interactive approach to training
- Our experience of real-life cases
- Flexibility: full or half day, standalone or modular, in person or online
- Bespoke training programmes designed with your organisation’s specific objectives in mind
- Webinars and e-learning programmes run to your specific training needs and LMS platforms
- Soft skills and coaching courses delivered by qualified HR trainers and specialists
- Defences in some employment tribunal claims
We understand that some organisations might have their own legal services providers or in-house lawyers. Our HR training academy is aimed to be complementary to that. We know it takes time to create, prepare and deliver a training session – our training team can take on this responsibility, freeing the organisation to manage strategic concerns.
What training does the team offer?
The team’s wide offering means that you will find something that suits your organisation’s needs. We offer:
- Courses for board level
- Courses for HR/in-house legal
- Courses for managers
- Soft skills courses
- Webinars and e-learning
How Boyes Turner trains
We have a “can do” approach and try and instil the same in the people we train. We focus on the positives of employee and management engagement and give managers or HR the confidence and tools necessary to deal with difficult employee situations. We welcome feedback, questions and discussion.
We use a variety of methods to deliver our training including case studies, role plays, mock employment tribunal and interactive techniques and navigation guides to ensure the training we provide is engaging and relevant to your organisation. You have the freedom to “mix and match” the delivery of training to suit your organisation’s needs.
We can deliver training in person at your premises and work with your timetable, avoiding travelling time for managers. For businesses who operate in different locations, or who would like to provide an offsite venue for training, we can host in our own offices or at another location which is convenient for you. Where face-to-face training isn’t possible we can also provide e-learning services, such as webinars.
Our training course costs depend on course content, the delivery method and the numbers of delegates. Our costs are exclusive of VAT. We charge for travel costs and not travel time.
Whilst all Boyes Turner’s employment and HR training courses are designed and delivered to suit all levels of management, regardless of the level of preexisting HR knowledge or employee relations, we can also go further than this.
We understand that your organisation may have its own requirements when it comes to training and that you may need a course or a topic covered to suit your particular business sector or specific business or training need. We can work with you to provide a truly bespoke course or training programme. This could be a one-off or be designed to fit within a current training programme you are running or looking to introduce.
One size does not always have to fit all.
Our training clients include
- Leading UK based publishing house
- Pharmaceutical company
- High-end car manufacturers
- Global technology software company
- Local public authority
- Leading national caterers
- National leisure company
- Restaurant chains
- Professional services organisation
- Global security solutions provider
To find out more
For more information about Boyes Turner’s HR Training Academy or to discuss your organisation’s training needs please contact Emma O’Connor, Head of Training, on 0118 952 7284 or email [email protected].