Employment law does not stand still. That is why we have produced a number of courses specially targeted at board level, focusing on strategic and higher level legal or people management implications.
- Board level legal updates
- The Business Immigration implications of Global recruitment
- Business reorganisations and strategic people planning
- Data protection and GDPR - board level implications
- Modern slavery
- Using contracts of employment as a business tool
- Millennial and generational diversity
- Wellbeing at work
- Creating a coaching culture for your organisation
- Executive coaching
All courses can be run in person or as e-learning modules.
To find out more
To receive information on future workshops, you can opt-in to receive alerts and invitations here.
For more information about Boyes Turner’s HR Training Academy or to discuss your organisation’s training needs please contact Emma O’Connor, Head of Training, on 0118 952 7284 or email [email protected].