It’s time to talk about training
Why choose Boyes Turner’s employment and HR training?
The team’s employment and HR training is delivered by its employment lawyers who are also experienced trainers. We provide effective, relevant and commercially focused employment law and HR training courses. What sets the team apart from other legal training providers is its common sense and practical approach to training. The team uses first- hand knowledge and examples to bring employee relations issues to life.
The team knows the problems that organisations face and it knows how to help avoid them
If your organisation requires soft skills training or executive coaching, we are able to offer this through NetworkHERO. A training programme which includes legal and soft skills is also available.
The benefits of training from Boyes Turner:
- Up-to-date legal know-how
- Commercially focused, engaging and practical training relevant to your organisation and sector
- Our experience of real life cases
- Flexibility in terms of rates, delivery and locations
- Messages being taken seriously as they are delivered by lawyers and area specialists
- Courses run in full or half day sessions or as part of “lunch and learn” sessions
- Reinforcing the message that HR and management training is important
- Defences in employment tribunal cases
What training does the team offer?
The team’s wide offering means that you will find something that suits your organisation’s needs. We offer:
- Standalone courses - full day and half day in person training designed for managers and/or HR teams
- Bespoke training courses - designed with your organisation’s specific objectives
- Webinars and E-Learning - allowing you to target a wider audience
- HR Masterclass - a two day course aimed at HR Professionals
- Business immigration training
- Soft skills training
- Public events
- News and current awareness
TRAINING IS IMPORTANT. TRAINING DOES WORK.
For a copy of our training brochure click on the image below
Our training clients include
- Elsevier Ltd
- LEO Pharma Ltd
- Porsche Retail Group / Porsche Cars GB
- SAS Software Ltd
- Total UK Ltd
- Thames Valley Police
- Westbury Street Holdings Ltd
- RCL Cruises Ltd
- Hakkasan Restaurants
- Stamford Associates Ltd
To find out more
For more information about Boyes Turner’s employment and HR training academy or our training team, please visit our website www.boyesturner.com. To discuss your organisation’s training needs please contact Emma O’Connor Head of Training –Employment Group on 0118 952 7284 or email [email protected].