(HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES)
Helen has managed the HR function since 2000. Over this time the firm's people strategy has been aligned with its ambitious growth plans and making Boyes Turner a great place to work. This has been recognised through a number of awards/accreditations and achievements including:
- Retaining the Investors In People quality standard accreditation since 2001.
- Retaining the Lexcel quality standard accreditation since 2002.
- Being awarded star ratings in the Times 100 Awards for effective employee engagement practices.
- As part of a high growth strategy, winning "Best Branding Award" at the Lawyer HR Awards and being short listed by the CBI for its Growing Business Award and by Personnel Today for their Employer Branding Award.
- Named as one of the best 100 small businesses to work for by the Sunday Times.
Helen is a member of MCIPD, MAHRM and IOSH. As a trained mediator she is a keen supporter of work place mediation.