Established in 1887, Boyes Turner has grown to become one of the UK’s leading full service regional law firms - winning UK Regional Law Firm of the Year for the first time in 2010 and repeating this subsequently a number of times.
Our lawyers regularly work with some of the world’s largest multinationals as well as successful UK and European businesses. Our specialist teams are regularly ranked as amongst the best in the UK.
Boyes Turner has built a nationally and internationally recognised specialism in the technology and innovation sector. This is built on the firm's roots as a leading regional law firm, based in Reading, in the heart of the UK's 'silicon corridor', surrounded by globally innovative universities, and within 30 minutes of central London.
The firm has additional focused expertise in the leisure and hospitality and development and house building sectors. These specialisms sit alongside our private client and claims offerings – where we are equally recognised as being at the top of our field.
Committed to strong organic growth, the firm is able to use its geographic location to attract lawyers and support staff of the very highest calibre to service a client base which would sit comfortably with leading City and other national firms. Clients love that we can offer a city quality service at sensible regional rates.
Boyes Turner seeks to work with our clients to identify their individual needs and to tailor our services accordingly.
Awards and recognition
Competitions and awards are more than just a pleasant diversion. They enable us to benchmark against competitors and other innovative best-in-class organisations across all industries.
- Winner - Property Law Firm of the Year at the Thames Valley Property Awards, 2018.
- Winner – Best Places to Work in Property at the Property Week Awards, 2018.
- Shortlisted - Regional Law Firm of the Year for TMT, Legal 500, 2018.
- Highly Commended - Excellence in International Legal Services at the Law Society Awards, 2017.
- Finalist - Enlightened Employer - Support women in the workplace award at Women in Business Awards, 2017.
- Winner - Regional Law Firm of the Year at The British Legal Awards 2010 and 2012.
- Commended by FT Innovative Lawyers 2011 for strategy of developing niche, non-cyclical litigation services.