Natalie is an Associate - Solicitor within the Employment team and has experience advising employers and employees on a variety of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
Natalie completed her law degree at Cardiff University and graduated in 2015. Following graduation Natalie worked as a paralegal in the Employment team at Clarkslegal and within the Banking team at Shoosmiths. Natalie started her training contract at Shoosmiths in 2018 and completed seats in the firm's Litigation, Commercial, Intellectual Property and Employment teams. She qualified as a solicitor in September 2020.
- Data subject access requests
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Issues relating to conduct, capability, discrimination and dismissal
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Contracts of employment
- Settlement agreements and negotiations
- Due diligence on corporate transactions