“Praised for being ‘commercial in her approach and flexible in her assistance’.”
"Helen Goss is a highly regarded employment lawyer with a cutting-edge mediation practice."
CHAMBERS GUIDE TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION
Helen is a partner in the firm's Employment team and heads up the Leisure & hospitality group. She advises organisations and senior executives on all employment and HR related issues in a commercial, creative and pragmatic way with a focus on achievable solutions. Helen has particular expertise in complex and multi stranded discrimination, breach of contract and whistleblowing claims.
She has been ranked as "an expert" and "leader in her field" for the last 20 years in Chambers and The Legal 500.
She is also an experienced workplace mediator and executive coach.
Areas of expertise
- Discrimination and whistleblowing claims
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Change management
- Redundancy and business reorganisation
- Business protection and injunctions
- Workplace mediation and executive coaching
- Expertise in leisure & hospitality sector
- BA Hons Law and English, University College Cardiff (1983)
- Law Society finals - College of Law (1985)
- Qualified and accredited mediator - FMA family mediation (1990) and PMA workplace mediation (2009)
- Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching - Henley Business School, University of Reading (2014)
- ABNLP Coaching Practitioner (2017)