Brian is a partner in the firm’s residential development and housebuilder team. He specialises in assisting developers, charities, government bodies and private landowners working together to unlock sites and bring them forward for residential development. This involves advising on site acquisition and assembly, options, section 106 agreements, promotion agreements, joint ventures, affordable housing disposals, and utilities matters.
Brian has previously been recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers for his work in social housing and in private residential development.
- Development and House building
- Disposal and overage arrangements
- Funding arrangements
- Joint ventures
- Affordable and community housing
- Infrastructure and planning agreements
- Land development advice
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Option and promotion agreements