Emma is a Director and Head of HR Training in the Employment team. She designs and delivers employment law, leadership and development and compliance courses to HR teams, managers and wider employee populations. Emma manages the team’s conferences, webinars and HR workshop programme. Emma also advises clients on day to day HR and employment law issues, drafts employment contracts and policies and assists individuals with settlement agreements. Emma is also the Employment team’s knowledge lawyer.
She also runs sessions focusing on managing remote and hybrid teams as well as wellbeing and mental health awareness.
Recent training projects include preparing and delivering:
- performance management training to managers within a global IT company;
- virtual investigation management training sessions for a motor retail sector client;
- online GDPR compliance training for an international restaurant chain;
- equality and diversity courses to a global engineering firm;
- a 2 day HR Masterclass for HR professionals.
- Employment law
- Employment and HR training
- Employment and HR advice
- Leadership and development
- Knowledge management
“The two days spent in the training you delivered were really instructive and enlightening, once again, thank you!”
“Emma's presentation style was fantastic, it was great to have a relaxed and informed style. Emma was incredibly knowledgeable. Thoroughly enjoyed the two days.”