(SENIOR ASSOCIATE - SOLICITOR)
As a senior associate - solicitor in the commercial and technology team, Georgia advises clients on commercial, intellectual property and technology law; she enjoys working collaboratively with clients and understanding their businesses.
Georgia has lectured law at university and taught commercial law at law school; she has spoken on data protection and sponsorship agreements and enjoys providing training in-house to clients on specific areas of interest (including, for example, contract terms and conditions and data protection). She is a member of the Law Society, the Society for Computers and Law (SCL) and Women in Law. Georgia speaks German and French fluently, having lived and worked in both countries.
Areas of expertise
- IP licensing and exploitation
- software and technology development
- licensing and distribution agreements
- manufacturing/supply agreements
- JVs and collaboration agreements
- consultancy agreements
- sponsorship agreements
- e-commerce, data protection, and SaaS.