These past few months have made a monumental difference to the way in which we work and have been a catalyst for change in working practices. Organisations are now focusing on how the benefits of flexible and remote working can be carried forward in a more permanent way whilst still maintaining productivity, engagement and collaboration. However we are working, the challenges and demands on our time and the blurring of the lines between work and home have created tensions. There have been reports of burn-out amongst staff at all levels who are juggling the demand of work without the comforts of an office environment, colleagues on hand and routine.
As we have moved forward into 2021 with a renewed sense of purpose but in another national lockdown, how can managers and HR deliver efficiencies whilst supporting their workforces in a new working regime? How can employees deliver in a balanced way, focusing on long term productivity and sustainability?
Join Emma O'Connor, Head of Training at Boyes Turner, and Rosemary Ryan, Director of Represent, for a live interactive training course which will explore and reinterpret the rules of working remotely which works for your business and your people. Through the 90-minutes and in a small workshop style session we will:
• Explore the benefits and challenges working remotely
• Focus on avoiding "Zoom overload" and maximising opportunities for hybrid working
• Look at how we can drive productivity while maintaining good work/life balance in a home environment
• Ask - are you a "segmentor" or an "integrator" and how does this impact upon remote working habits
• Explore how working arrangements can be managed to suit both you and your stakeholders as well as looking at how we can create a positive support network
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor