These past few months have made a monumental difference to the way in which we work and have been a catalyst for change in working practices. Organisations are focusing on how the benefits of flexible and remote working can be carried forward in a more permanent way whilst still maintaining productivity and face to face collaboration. But whether we are working from home, in the office or a hybrid of the two, the challenges and demands on our time and the blurring of the lines between work and home have created tensions. There have been reports of burn-out amongst staff at all levels who are juggling the demands of work without the comforts of an office environment and routine.
As we move forward with a renewed sense of confidence into 2021, how can managers deliver efficiencies whilst supporting your people in a new working regime and how can employees deliver in a balanced way, focusing on the long term and sustainability?
This live and interactive training course will explore and reinterpret the rules of working remotely which works for your business and your people. Through the 90-mnutes and in a small workshop style session we will:
• Explore the benefits and challenges of working remotely
• Focus on avoiding “Zoom overload” and maximising opportunities for hybrid working
• Look at how we can drive productivity while maintaining good work/life balance in a home environment
• Ask – are you a “segmentor” or an “integrator” and how does this impact upon remote working habits
• Explore how working arrangements can be managed to suit both you and your stakeholders as well as looking at how we can creating a positive support network.
This course is aimed at HR, people leaders and managers or those who need some help in creating a sense of balance in their working life.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Emma O'Connor